5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Sekumpul Waterfall is one of Bali’s most beautiful waterfalls, cascading down through a jungle-clad gorge. With this tour, enjoy a scenic 3-hour trek to the waterfall, following jungle trails, walking through Bali’s famous rice terraces, and passing through clove, cacao, and fruit plantations. On arrival, cool off with a swim beneath the falls and enjoy lunch by the waterfront.
- Magnificent views as you trek through the Balinese countryside
- Swim in the cool waters beneath Sekumpul Waterfall
- Private trek: hike at your own pace and stop as often as you like
- Hassle-free pickup and round-trip transfers from your Bali hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
Coffee and/or Tea
Other personal expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick Up Time: 07.30
Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Canggu, Jimbaran, Tanah Lot, Nusadua, Sanur, Ubud
Please Note: Price only includes pickup area above mentioned. Other area will be extra charge and must contact agent for confirmation. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gusti Bali Tours - Private Bali Tour Driver Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJimbaranKutaSeminyakUbudNusa Dua4WD Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliExtreme - BaliWalking Tours - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakWalking Tours - Seminyak4WD Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranCategory