8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop off
Boat, Snorkling Equipment
Tickets to an optional sites
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
2: Tuban, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
3: Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
4: Uluwatu, Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
5: Nusa Dua Beach, Bali, Indonesia
6: Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
7: Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
8: Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
9: Canggu, North Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
10: Seminyak, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
• Please bring sun cream, hat, comfortable shoes, swimsuit and towel, change of clothes, water-resistant bag, cash and camera for your personal use.
• This is a Private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
• For group more than 7 people will be provided second car.
• Start point - pick up from the hotel, finish point - drop off to the hotel. Start point and finish point can be different by your choice (please let us know in advance).
• Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
• Further assistance needed? Please, chat via WhatsApp or Email.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/10/2020 - 10/23/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 AM - 03:00 AM|
Tickets + Lunch
7/13/2020 - 10/23/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 AM - 03:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Areas Covered for FREE Pick Up : Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran, Canggu, Legian, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor
- Driver will meet you at your hotel 's lobby. Time is according to your booking.
- If you need different pick up time please let us know.
- No minimum people per booking is required
- Please provide name of your hotel/villa on booking and whatsapp number (by email).
- We pick up all guests from their hotels/villas.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BaliHit
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lovina Dolphin Watching, Snorkeling and Waterfall Tour in Bali?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lovina Dolphin Watching, Snorkeling and Waterfall Tour in Bali?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lovina Dolphin Watching, Snorkeling and Waterfall Tour in Bali?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lovina Dolphin Watching, Snorkeling and Waterfall Tour in Bali?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 117019P40
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJimbaranKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakHistorical Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranCategory