5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Take a break from beaches and cultural attractions and spend a half day rafting along the Ayung River with this whitewater rafting expedition with an experienced guide. You'll pass by rice terraces and villages as you go, with plenty of rapids manageable even for novices to add some adrenaline to your trip. Finish it off with a lunch at a local river-facing restaurant, included in the package price.
- Go whitewater rafting with a professional guide
- All safety equipment is provided
- Dine on an included lunch at a riverside restaurant
- Transfers from Ubud or Southern Bali are included
Saved to wishlist!
A half-day joint tour with professional English-speaking staff at the rafting camp
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver (South Bali, and Ubud only).
Safety briefing and safety equipment (helmet, life jacket)
Joint rubber boat rafting with professional, experienced instructors
Local lunch at riverside restaurant, including coffee, tea and drinking water
All entrance fees and activities, where applicable
All taxes and service fees included
Supplements for transfers other than mentioned location
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with driver and English-speaking staff at the rafting camp.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence. The date of this spiritual day changes annually.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of dishes at the rafting camp.
- During this adventure tour, customers may require to wade through streams and rivers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Depending on the water levels, this can range from feet up to knee-deep and even higher. Good, waterproof hiking shoes are essential for this excursion.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pick-up and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals.
- Due to difference in water levels from season to season, tours may be subject to change without prior notice.
- This excursion is operated in cooperation with one of the leading white water rafting companies on Bali.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Ayung River White Water Rafting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Ayung River White Water Rafting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Ayung River White Water Rafting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Ayung River White Water Rafting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Half Day Ayung River White Water Rafting?
A:This activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Half Day Ayung River White Water Rafting.
See all safety measures taken by Half Day Ayung River White Water Rafting.
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKutaExtreme - BaliRafting - BaliWhite Water Rafting - BaliExtreme - SeminyakRafting - SeminyakWhite Water Rafting - SeminyakExtreme - JimbaranRafting - JimbaranWhite Water Rafting - JimbaranCategory