1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy the chance to go scuba diving in Indonesia with this dive tour from Bali to the neighboring island of Nusa Penida. You can take two or three dives to look for manta rays, large sunfish, nurse sharks, octopus, coral, and other native marine life. You must be a certified diver.
- Round-trip transport provided from select hotel areas of Bali
- Enjoy a speedboat ride to the dive site
- Box lunch and drinks provided on board
- Use of diving gear included with one dive guide for every four participants
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up & drop off in our FREE transfer zone (Sanur, Denpasar, Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran. For other locations, surcharge is applicable)
Transport to the dive sites by Speed Boat Atlantis Dune
Lunch & drinks served on the boat (lunch box)
Full diving equipment, except dive computer
Briefing given in English, French, Indonesian or Chinese
12 L aluminium tanks with K-valve international and weights included
Small Group of 4 divers max. for 1 guide/instructor
PADI recommended Insurance (Decompression Chamber)
Certified and experimented guide / Instructor
Emergency Oxygen and First Aid available on site
Porter & fees
All amenities: toilet, shower, changing room at your disposal
Free Wifi at the Atlantis International main office
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free transfer if your hotel/villa is located 30 minutes away maximum (by car)from our dive shop in Sanur (according to Google Maps).
Please note that our FREE transfer zone includes : Sanur, South ofDenpasar, Seminyak, Kuta, North of Nusa Dua and the North of Jimbaran*. For any other area, an additional charge is applied.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/1/2020 - 2/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
2/2/2022 - 2/1/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We need a minimum of 2 certified divers to organize the day trip around Nusa Penida
- Flora and Fauna around Nusa Penida: Manta rays at Manta Point, nurse shark, blue spotted and kuhl’s stingray, octopus, porcelain crab, banded sea snake, moray eel, hard and soft coral, Mola Mola (at Crystal Bay during season), sharks, ribbon tail ray, banner fish, banded sea snake, moray eel, nudibranch
- Best time of year: All year to see Manta rays at Manta Point and between August and October to see Mola Mola at Crystal Bay
- It is necessary to wait for a minimum of 18 hours after your last dive before going to high altitude (climbing, taking the plane).
- Do not forget to bring your swimsuit, sunscreen and towel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dune Atlantis International Bali
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Diving in Nusa Penida
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursWater ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKutaOvernight Tours - BaliWater Tours - BaliJet Boating - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliOvernight Tours - SeminyakWater Tours - SeminyakJet Boating - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakOvernight Tours - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranJet Boating - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory