5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See a different side of the island of the gods on this private guided tour of Denpasar, Bali’s bustling capital city. Visit Maospahit Temple, built in the style of a 14th-century Majapahit temple; explore Pasar Badung market, the island’s produce epicenter; and dine like a local on satay, fried rice, or “nasi campur” mixed dishes at Sindhu Night Market in Sanur. This is a door-to-door tour.
- See Denpasar highlights including Maospahit Temple and Pasar Badung market
- Eat like a local at Sanur’s Sindhu Night Market
- Get personalized insights into local culture from your private guide
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
English-speaking guide (other language is subject to surcharge and availability)
Entrance, toll and parking fees
Bottled water and wet tissue
Dinner as specified
Food, drinks other than mentioned
Items of personal nature ( tipping, souvenir)
Other services not clearly indicated in the inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop off in the following areas: Uluwatu, Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur, Central Ubud
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise the hotel telephone number
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PT. Smailing Tour and Travel Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali Night Street Foodie Tour Like a Local (Meals Included)
1 day 5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliStreet Food Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliFood Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakMarkets - SeminyakStreet Food Tours - SeminyakHalf-day Tours - SeminyakFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranStreet Food Tours - JimbaranHalf-day Tours - JimbaranCategory