10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Tickets per Itinerary
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop off
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
2: Nusa Dua Beach, Bali, Indonesia
3: Seminyak, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
4: Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
5: Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
6: Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
7: Canggu, North Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Package 1 route: • Lempuyang Temple • Tirta Gangga • Tukad Cepung Waterfall • Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Package 2 route: • Tegenungan Waterfall • Tirta Empul Temple • Gallery Ada Garuda • Rice Terrace • Monkey Forest • Ubud Art Market
Package 3 route:• Ulun Danu Temple • Handara Gate • Bontanical Garden • Jatiluwih (UNESCO) • Tanah Lot Temple
Package 4 route:• Tukad Cepung Waterfall • Tibumana Waterfall • Kanto Lampo Waterfall • Tegenungan Waterfall
• We pick up all guests from their hotels/villas.
• Areas Covered for FREE Pick Up : Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran, Canggu, Legian, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor
• Please provide name of your hotel/villa on booking and Whatsapp number (by email).
• Driver will meet you at your hotel 's lobby. Time is according to your booking.
• If you need different pick up time please let us know.
• No minimum people per booking is required
• Please bring sun cream, hat, comfortable shoes, cash for personal expenses, swimsuit and towel (if water activities involved), and camera for your personal use.
• This is a Private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
• For group more than 7 people will be provided second car.
• Start point - pick up from the hotel, finish point - drop off to the hotel. Start point and finish point can be different by your choice (please let us know in advance).
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Personal protective equipment (masks) will be wear by guide
- Travelers required to wear personal protective equipment (masks)
- Participants required to observe social distancing during the experience
- We do frequent cleaning and sanitizing our cars
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BaliHit
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Best Sights • INCLUDE TICKETS?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Best Sights • INCLUDE TICKETS?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Best Sights • INCLUDE TICKETS?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Best Sights • INCLUDE TICKETS?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 117019P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJimbaranKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakFood Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakMarkets - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakPlantation Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory