Are you interested in?
383 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1410 Tours & Activities
38 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
Boat Ticket To See Dolphins and All Entrance Ticket
Tax and Services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Full Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing Bali Dolphin Watching Trip Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing Bali Dolphin Watching Trip Experience?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazing Bali Dolphin Watching Trip Experience?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It's a good trip, they covered all entrance and parking fees as mentioned." See review
Product code: 68863P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingHistorical ToursWhale WatchingSightseeing Passes Full-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKutaShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliWater Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliJet Boating - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliWhale Watching - BaliSightseeing Passes - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakAudio Guides - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakWater Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakJet Boating - SeminyakHistorical Tours - SeminyakWhale Watching - SeminyakSightseeing Passes - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranJet Boating - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranWhale Watching - JimbaranSightseeing Passes - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory