9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned vehicle with WiFi
2 dives from the boat
One PADI dive guide for maximum four divers in a group
Lunch in the restaurant
Shower and use of towel
All Fees and Taxes
Use of Scuba Equipment US$ 20 per day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our driver will pick you up from your accommodation and will drive you to our Dive Center.
● Free pickup & return in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- As this is a PADI Dive Center, you will be required to fill out a PADI medical form. Please note, if you answer YES to any of the questions consult your doctor prior to arrival for the approval signature, as requested on the form. It is necessary before you can engage in scuba diving.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zero Gravity Diving
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scuba Diving in macro dive sites at Padangbai Jetty?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Scuba Diving in macro dive sites at Padangbai Jetty?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Scuba Diving in macro dive sites at Padangbai Jetty?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scuba Diving in macro dive sites at Padangbai Jetty?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Scuba Diving in macro dive sites at Padangbai Jetty
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKutaScuba Diving - BaliScuba Diving - SeminyakScuba Diving - JimbaranCategory