- 3-night tour of Cameron Highlands and Penang from Kuala Lumpur
- Tour a tea plantation and butterfly farm with an informative guide
- See Lata Iskandar Waterfall, Fort Cornwallis and the Clan Jetties of Weld Quay
- Stop at Khoo Kongsi, a historical Chinese clan house in Penang’s Chinatown
- Ride a trishaw through Georgetown, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hotel pickup and airport drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for children under 3 years of age
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Twin-Share Room: Double rooms with two twin beds good for two people on a sharing basis.
- Please be advised that the rainy season along the East Coast is from Nov to Feb. Unexpected flash floods, although rarely, may occur. In such circumstances, the operator reserves the right to make necessary changes to the itinerary
- Please note that during the Hari Raya & the Chinese New Year, some places of interest might be closed
- Tea factory operation is closed on Monday and public holidays
- Note: Compulsory Malaysia Tourism Tax of MYR 10.00 per room per night has been enforced. As this is a mandatory Fee, it will be collected by the staying hotels upon guest’s check-in or check-out
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff