Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:01 AM - 11:59 PM|
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
- Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour driver. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us
- An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Minimum guaranteed departure: 1 pax
- Maximum 1 child allowed sharing same room with 2 adults
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms