- Day trip from Krakow to Zakopane and the Tatra Mountains
- Visit Zakopane, winter sports capital of Poland
- Ride the funicular to the top of Mt Gubalówka
- Enjoy excellent views of the Tatras mountain peaks
Departure & Return
Go to the big bus park at 7 Powisle street, across from the Sheraton Grand Hotel Krakow and look for coaches marked on both sides with "Cracow Tours". Please keep on eye out for this signage when awaiting your pickup. Check-in at this location is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 50 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Afterward, travel back down the funicular to Zakopane, Poland’s popular destination for winter sports. Follow your guide to see the old cottages of the mountaineers, enclosed by ash trees and blackened by the sun. Built by the Polish artist Witkacy, learn the history behind the wooden houses and churches as you explore.
Continue with a stroll along Krupówki, the bustling mall lined with restaurants, cafes and local shops, where you’ll pause to relax with some lunch.
Conclude your day trip with a visit to the Tatra Museum in Zakopane or a stop at the old wooden village of Chocholów before journeying back to Krakow.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- DEPARTURE TIME You are required to contact Cracow Tours no later than 24h before the date of the tour to confirm the time of departure. DEPARTURE POINT Choice of pickup from our main tour departure point: the bus park at 7 Powisle Street, across from the Sheraton Grand Hotel Krakow, or selected hotels in Krakow. If you do not require hotel pickup, or your hotel cannot be serviced, you must make your own way to the main tour departure point: the bus park at 7 Powisle Street, across from the Sheraton Grand Hotel Krakow. Check-in at this location is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time. PICKUP SERVICE Our pickup service is available from selected hotels in Krakow. Depending on the location of the hotel, the pickup service will be between 15–50 minutes before the tour departure time. Please enquire at your hotel reception desk regarding the pickup time and the possibility of a pickup. Please note: pickups can only be guaranteed if you book 24-hours in advance. RETURN DETAILS Original departure point.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intercrac
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour only runs on Wed and Sat so be aware of that when making plans." See review