7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience traditional Polish country life on a full-day tour from Krakow to Zakopane, a charming resort village nestled in the Tatra Mountains. Take a guided sightseeing tour of the historic town center dotted with unique guesthouses, cozy restaurants and local craft shops, and taste specialty cheese produced from sheep that graze on the surrounding emerald hillsides. For an alpine thrill, soak up the breathtaking beauty of the Tatras with a cable car ride up to Gubalowka peak.
- Private, full-day tour to the mountain town of Zakopane from Krakow
- Get a taste of traditional Polish country life and hospitality
- See charming craft shops, guesthouses and cafes on a sightseeing tour
- Taste handcrafted sheep's milk cheese, a local specialty
- Admire the beauty of the Tatra Mountains with a cable car ride to Gubalowka peak
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Located just a 1.5-hour drive from Krakow
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Cable car ride
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any accommodation in Krakow.
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY S-Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKrakowBus Tours - WroclawNature and Wildlife - WroclawFull-day Tours - WroclawBus Tours - WarsawNature and Wildlife - WarsawFull-day Tours - WarsawBus Tours - BudapestNature and Wildlife - BudapestFull-day Tours - BudapestCategory
EnergylandiaPlanty ParkJama MichalikaMuseum of Contemporary Art in Krakow (MOCAK)St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki)Wolski Forest (Las Wolski)Great BarbicanChocholow (Chocholów) Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)Niedzica Castle (Zamek Dunajec)New Square (Plac Nowy)Krzysztofory PalaceKrakow Pinball MuseumPieskowa Skala Castle (Zamek Pieskowa Skala)Dunajec River GorgeMuseum of Photography in Krakow (Muzeum Fotografii w Krakowie)Ghetto Heroes Square (Plac Bohaterów Getta)Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)Ogrodzieniec Castle (Zamek Ogrodzieniec)Krakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)