- Enjoy a hassle-free day trip to the UNESCO-listed Wieliczka Salt Mine
- No need to book a taxi—hotel pickup and drop-off provided
- Bypass crowds and benefit from the guarantee to skip the long lines
- Expand your knowledge and learn about the salt mine through guide narration
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you want to be picked up from the hotel please contact us first on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then we will send you a confirmation with the exact pick-up place and pick up time.
In case of lack of contact with Help Desk and pick up place confirmation. You will be picked up from address Garbarska 2 st.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum size of any baggage allowed Wieliczka Salt Mine is 30x20x10 cm
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Temperatures underground ranges between 14 and 16 degrees Celsius so please bring warm clothing.
- There are 800 steps to climb so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Taking photographs requires a special permit which may be purchased in the ticket office or during the visit itself. The permit price is PLN 10.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Krakow hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. You are required to wait at the reception 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GR8WAY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized