- Half-day guided tour of the Wieliczka salt mines
- Learn about the history of the salt mines
- Marvel at the incredible salt sculptures
- Choose between a morning or afternoon departure
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Pick up from the Bus stop located on the number 14 of Straszewskiego street in Krakow in front of Maltanski Hotel, please show up 15 min before your chosen time interval.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with walking disabilities (there are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the start)
- Not recommended for participants with claustrophobia
- Temperature at the Salt Mine is constant (around 14 degrees), please dress appropriately
- To get a youth discount students must have valid student ID ( date of birth, expire date, picture ) card with during the tour and to show it to th Discover Cracow representative when asked
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Cracow
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Tour starts with going down 54 flights of stairs and lots of walking so wear good shoes." See review