- Walk through chambers and apartments where centuries of Polish kings lived and were crowned
- Learn about the history of the UNESCO-listed castle from a knowledgeable guide
- Admire an extensive art collection in the museum galleries
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make sure to show up on time. Being late might prevent you from taking part in the tour
- Discounted senior tickets are valid only European Union’s citizens
- In order to get Youth discount - you have to have valid student ID
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Cracow
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands