Are you interested in?
Museum Tickets & Passes
43 Tours & Activities
40 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
72 Tours & Activities
1 hour 40 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
When visiting Kraków, take time to delve into one of the city's most riveting stories with a guided 2-hour tour of the Schindler Factory Museum. Learn about the life and legacy of Oskar Schindler, who saved more than 1,000 Jews during the Nazi occupation of World War II. With a guide, explore his original factory, now converted into a museum showcasing artifacts and exhibits that help relay the tragedy and heroism of the real-life events immortalized in Steven Spielberg's film 'Schindler's List.'
- Step back in time on a 2-hour tour through Krakow history
- Walk through rooms filled with memories of Oscar Schindler
- Hear personal stories about the Jews of Krakow under the Nazis
- Fully narrated tour
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera, ul. Lipowa 4, Krakow 30-702 Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- OPERATED BY SeeKrakow Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Schindler's Factory Museum Guided Tour in Krakow?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Schindler's Factory Museum Guided Tour in Krakow?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Schindler's Factory Museum Guided Tour in Krakow?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Schindler's Factory Museum Guided Tour in Krakow?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Expect very little about the film (much of which is Hollywood fiction), but do expect to learn plenty about Krakow's occupation under the Nazi Third Reich." See review
- "I mention the Ottomans because we have much to thank Poland including defeat of Ottoman Turks at Vienna (listen to bugler on the hour at St Mary’s church in Rynek Glowny), and stopping Bolsheviks at Warsaw in 1920." See review
- "You definitely want to take a guided tour of this museum as it is so much more than just about Oskar Schindler." See review
Product code: 7177P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingKrakowSkip-the-Line Tours - WroclawAttractions & Museums - WroclawMuseum Tickets & Passes - WroclawSkip-the-Line Tours - WarsawAttractions & Museums - WarsawMuseum Tickets & Passes - WarsawSkip-the-Line Tours - BudapestAttractions & Museums - BudapestMuseum Tickets & Passes - BudapestCategory
Divine Mercy Sanctuary (Sanktuarium Bozego Milosierdzia)Józef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)EnergylandiaArchdiocesan Museum (Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Krakowie)Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)Home Army Museum (Muzeum AK)Oskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera)Mt. Gubalówka Museum of Photography in Krakow (Muzeum Fotografii w Krakowie)St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki)St. Stanislaus Church (Skalka)Ogrodzieniec Castle (Zamek Ogrodzieniec)Niedzica Castle (Zamek Dunajec)Józef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)Tatra Mountains (Tatry)Krakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)Cloth Hall (Sukiennice)Dunajec River GorgePieskowa Skala Castle (Zamek Pieskowa Skala)