- Private half-day Jewish heritage tour in Krakow
- See ancient ritual bath houses and the largest synagogue complex in Europe
- Explore the winding streets of the old Jewish Ghetto in Podgórze
- Reflect on the empty chair Holocaust Memorial at Ghetto Heroes Square
- See filming locations for the movie 'Schindler's List'
- Includes admission to Schindler's Factory Museum
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Enter the historic Jewish Ghetto in Podgórze, once an industrial center, to discover hidden corners where traces of traditional Jewish life can still be found. Listen to stories of love, despair, and bravery as you stroll along Szeroka Street, see remnants of the Ghetto wall, and pause in Ghetto Heroes Square to reflect on the ‘empty chairs’ memorial.
Follow in the footsteps of Oskar Schindler and visit several real-life filming locations for the movie Schindler's List. The 4-hour tour concludes at Schindler’s Factory Museum (entrance fee included), where you can browse exhibits and learn details of how this local businessman saved hundreds of Krakow Jews from Nazi extermination during World War II.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible - passenger must provide their own carer and be accompanied by an assistance
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Escape2poland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.