- Guided tour of Oskar Schindler’s Factory Museum in Krakow
- Explore the museum housed in Schindler’s original WWII enamel factory with an expert guide
- See Schindler’s office and learn the personal stories of some his Jewish workforce
- View the displays and photos that chart Krakow’s wartime and post-war history
- Be transported back to the Nazi and Soviet occupations through multimedia projections, documents, and artifacts
- Hear Schindler’s story and how it was brought alive by Spielberg’s Oscar-winner, 'Schindler’s List'
- Group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures more personalized attention from the guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Please be at 4 Lipowa Street. The meeting point outside the entrance next to Main gate. Address: 4 Lipowa Street, Krakow Directions: Present the voucher to Discover Cracow representative.
What To Expect
Follow your guide into the museum, passing through rooms documenting the impact of World War II on Krakow. Travel back in time through photographs of cobbled streets, resistance hideaways, and prisons of the Nazi- and Soviet-occupied city. Listen in on original film and radio recordings for a sense of the overwhelming fear that gripped the country during that time.
As you continue to explore the interactive displays, learn the stories that took place inside the factory. Hear how Schindler's Jewish employees manufactured pots, pans, tins and other enamelware for the German army, and how this vital war effort protected them from transportation to the concentration camps. See some of the products made here, view Schindler’s office, and hear the fates of some of the 1,200 Schindlerjuden—Schindler’s Jews—who worked in the factory.
Your tour concludes outside of the museum, where you can continue exploring Krakow independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Cracow
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff