6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please inform us about your hotel address, we will pick you up from there. We will pick you up from any address in Krakow, or within the radius of 15 km from Krakow city centre.
This is a fully private tour exclusively for you!
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
- Dworzec Kolejowy Kraków Główny PKP, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/17/2020 - 7/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prime Tours Krakow
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krakow's Football History Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Krakow's Football History Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Krakow's Football History Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Krakow's Football History Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 10425P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowCity Tours - WroclawWalking Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawCity Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCity Tours - BudapestWalking Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Nowa HutaJózef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)Józef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)Old Synagogue (Stara Synagoga)Eagle Pharmacy (Apteka pod Orlem)Galicia Jewish MuseumOskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera)Mt. Gubalówka Family Home of John Paul IIChopin Concert Hall (Chopin Gallery)Ghetto Heroes Square (Plac Bohaterów Getta)Krakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)Ojców National Park (Ojcowski Park Narodowy)Rynek Underground (Podziemia Rynku)Museum of Photography in Krakow (Muzeum Fotografii w Krakowie)Adam Mickiewicz Monument (Pomnik Adama Mickiewicza)Dunajec River GorgeTempel Synagogue (Synagoga Tempel)Jama MichalikaInteractive Museum of Obwarzanek (Zywe Muzeum Obwarzanka)