3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This is a fantastic way to get your bearings of Krakow, and see a lot in a short space of time. You’ll be picked up from a designated meeting place, so you won’t get lost, and you’ll travel with an English-speaking driver. The tour is better than driving around yourself, as you won’t have to worry about navigating or parking. Enjoy an audio guide, and see many highlights of the Old Town, the Jewish Quarters, and the Ghetto.
- Explore Krakow in an environmentally-friendly electric car
- Hear guide commentary through a headset
- See the Old Town, Jewish Quarters, and the Ghetto in one day
- Drive past many city highlights including Jagiellonian University
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
Audio guide in 8 different languages
Food and drinks
Entrance ticket to Schindler's Factory
Hotel pick up (only meeting point pick up is provided)
Departure & Return
plac Jana Matejki 3, 31-157 Kraków, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please do not bring large baggage as the vehicles only have enough room for passengers to sit
- For wheelchair - 2 extra spots must be bought to have space for the wheelchair to place it in the electric car or it can be left in our office for the time of the tour
- Please note, the tour lasts 3 hours (2 hours of sightseeing and 1 hour for visiting Schindler's Factory - optional).
- Please note, the Schindler's Factory Museum is closed on the following dates and the tour will last only 2 hours January 1, January 5, January 6, April 17, May 3, August 1, November 1, November 11 and December 25 and every Monday.
- In addition to the above dates, the Museum may be closed for technical days. In order to make sure museum is open please call or visit the museum's website. Please note, visiting the museum is optional and the entrance ticket is not included!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY KrakowBooking.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krakow in a Day: 3-Hours City Tour by Electric Car?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Krakow in a Day: 3-Hours City Tour by Electric Car?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Golf Tours & Tee TimesCity ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKrakowGolf Tours & Tee Times - WroclawCity Tours - WroclawAudio Guides - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawGolf Tours & Tee Times - WarsawCity Tours - WarsawAudio Guides - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawGolf Tours & Tee Times - BudapestCity Tours - BudapestAudio Guides - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Adam Mickiewicz Monument (Pomnik Adama Mickiewicza)Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)National MuseumOjców National Park (Ojcowski Park Narodowy)Stained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu)Tatra Mountains (Tatry)Józef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)Jagiellonian University (Uniwersytet Jagielloński)Historical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)Jasna Góra Monastery (Klasztor na Jasnej Górze)New Square (Plac Nowy)Archdiocesan Museum (Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Krakowie)Jan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)Henryk Reyman Municipal StadiumEnergylandiaWawel Cathedral (Katedra Wawelska)Dunajec River GorgeMuseum of Photography in Krakow (Muzeum Fotografii w Krakowie)Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)