- Sightseeing tour of Krakow's royal locations
- See Wawel Castle and the Rynek Glowny
- Walking along the former royal processional route
- Shop for souvenirs in Sukiennice, the Cloth Hall
Departure & Return
Meeting point and time: 10:30, in front of the Polski Pod Białym Orłem Hotel, 17 Pijarska Street. Look for the guide with Cracow Tours sign. Check-in at this location is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What To Expect
Afterward, stroll to the UNESCO-listed Old Town, into the heart of Krakow. Pause to admire the main square before stepping inside the historic Cloth Hall to browse for souvenirs to take home.
Top off your tour with a stop at St. Mary’s Church. Spot the notable wooden altarpiece carved by Veit Stoss and listen for the famous sounds of the trumpet, played on the hour from the church’s highest tower.
Your tour will conclude in central Krakow, where you can continue to explore independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. As the tour involves walking for the most part, please be wearing comfortable footwear. Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intercrac
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Royal Classic Walking Tour in Krakow.