- Explore Krakow and Polish food on a culinary tour of the city
- Sample eight different Polish delicacies
- Receive insider suggestions from your local guide
- Small-group tour limited to 15 for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Address: Kanonicza 11 Return point: Concludes in central Krakow
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
First, bite into an obwarzanek hot off the cart as you learn about the origins of this chewy, bagel-like treat. Then, venture through the food stalls of the Stary Kleparz market, sampling Polish favourites such as tangy sauerkraut and lip-smacking sausage.
As you walk, your guide will reveal the secrets of Krakow’s cuisine as well as the country’s rich culinary traditions, many drawn from the gastronomic influences of other cultures.
Afterward, savor a classic dish of zurek (sour rye soup) and pierogi (stuffed dumplings) at a traditional restaurant. Sample a few more classic dishes and receive a souvenir booklet with secret recipes to try back at home.
After three hours of Polish history, culture and culinary delights, finish your tour back in central Krakow.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involves
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Cracow
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Krakow Street Food Walking Tour.