- 3-hour walking tour of Krakow’s Old Town and Jewish Quarter
- Discover the UNESCO-listed monuments of Krakow’s oldest districts
- Explore the Royal Route and the Wawel Castle complex
- Admire architectural wonders such as the Archbishop´s Palace, St Mary’s Basilica, and the Cloth Hall
- Learn more about Krakow’s Jewish history and heritage in the Kazimierz Jewish Quarter
- Tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Walk in the footsteps of the Polish Kings as you hear about Krakow’s legacy as the former royal capital. Pause to see historic landmarks such as St. Florian's Church, and admire the grand medieval buildings along Floriańska, Grodzka, and Kanonicza Streets.
Arrive at Wawel Castle and spend time exploring the magnificent castle complex, including the Cathedral, the Royal Chambers, and the Armory. Marvel at the Medieval, Romanesque, Renaissance, and Baroque architectural styles, and take in the views from the top of Wawel Hill, gazing out over the Vistula River and the gold-roofed Sigismund Chapel.
Continue to Rynek Główny, where the star attraction is the 13th-century St. Mary’s Basilica, home to an impressive altarpiece by Veit Stoss, and some striking paintings by artists including Matejko, Mehoffer, and Wyspiański. Nearby, St Peter and Paul’s Church is another important religious monument, build in the 17th century and still the most significant Jesuit church in Krakow.
Along the way, see some of the city’s most photographed landmarks, including the elaborate Cloth Hall, the Archbishop´s Palace, and the Colegium Maius (the oldest part of Jagiellonian University). Finish by exploring the Kazimierz, the city’s historic Jewish Quarter, and learn more about Krakow’s Jewish history and heritage as you visit the New Square and the Old and Remuh Synagogues.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 12pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Randon Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.