3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Delve into Krakow’s Jewish heritage on a private, 3-hour tour of Kazimierz, once the largest Jewish community in Europe. See all seven of the area’s synagogues and the hear tales from Kazimierz’s long history, from its 14th-century founding to its current renaissance as a contemporary center of art and culture. Learn about the expulsion of Jews and the creation of the Jewish ghetto during World War II, and visit several sites used in the filming of ‘Schindler’s List.’
- Private, 3-hour tour of Kazimierz
- Learn about the long history of Krakow's old Jewish quarter
- See seven different synagogues
- Hear about life in the Jewish ghetto during World War II
- Visit Oskar Schindler's factory and other locations featured in the film 'Schindler's List'
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
this tour is fully flexible, please tell us your prefered start time, usually its 9.00am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Randon Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Krakow Private Tour of Kazimierz Including Old Jewish Quarter
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowShore Excursions - WroclawFood Tours - WroclawCity Tours - WroclawWalking Tours - WroclawMarkets - WroclawPorts of Call Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawShore Excursions - WarsawFood Tours - WarsawCity Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawMarkets - WarsawPorts of Call Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawShore Excursions - BudapestFood Tours - BudapestCity Tours - BudapestWalking Tours - BudapestMarkets - BudapestPorts of Call Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Chopin Concert Hall (Chopin Gallery) Tours & TicketsPlanty Park Tours & TicketsTatra Mountains (Tatry) Tours & TicketsJózef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera) Tours & TicketsArchaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie) Tours & TicketsPieniny National Park (Pieninski Park Narodowy) Tours & TicketsDunajec River Gorge Tours & TicketsSt. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki) Tours & TicketsPodgórze Tours & TicketsGOjump Krakow Tours & TicketsStained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu) Tours & TicketsBishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow) Tours & TicketsGreat Barbican Tours & TicketsLipowiec Castle (Zamek Lipowiec) Tours & TicketsOskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera) Tours & TicketsTempel Synagogue (Synagoga Tempel) Tours & TicketsPolish Pilots Park (Park Lotników Polskich) Tours & TicketsSt. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha) Tours & TicketsOjców National Park (Ojcowski Park Narodowy) Tours & TicketsGalicia Jewish Museum Tours & Tickets