- Tick off many of Krakow’s top landmarks, such as Wawel Royal Castle
- A bike tour takes you to places inaccessible by car or bus
- Hassle-free experience with bike rental included
- Stay hydrated as you travel—bottled water is provided
Departure & Return
BikeTrip office our is located in a charming courtyard near the Wawel castle and Vistula River boulevards at Zwierzyniecka 30 Street (next to Getin Bank)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY BikeTrip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Krakow Bike Tour - small groups.