4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enrich your visit to Krakow by enjoying a home-cooked meal in a local family’s home. After being picked up at your hotel, you’ll travel 10 minutes from Krakow to a home in the countryside. Step inside to enjoy a delicious three-course meal of family recipes. Your menu choices include pierogis, pork chop, rolled cabbage, beet soup, apple cake, and other traditional dishes.
- Learn about local culture in a family’s home
- Discover traditional dishes (vegetarian options available)
- Wine or beer included
- Round-trip transport from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our driver will meet you at the hotel's lobby.
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Client's phone number required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up location at the time of booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY S-Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Home hosted dinner with typical Polish family?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Home hosted dinner with typical Polish family?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Home hosted dinner with typical Polish family?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Home hosted dinner with typical Polish family?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Home hosted dinner with typical Polish family
5 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeKrakowDining Experiences - WroclawDining Experiences - WarsawDining Experiences - BudapestCategory
Wawel HillKrakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)Interactive Museum of Obwarzanek (Zywe Muzeum Obwarzanka)Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)Niedzica Castle (Zamek Dunajec)Archdiocesan Museum (Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Krakowie)Pieniny National Park (Pieninski Park Narodowy)Krakow Water Park (Park Wodny Kraków)Stained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu)Divine Mercy Sanctuary (Sanktuarium Bozego Milosierdzia)Nowa HutaKrakow Pinball MuseumMaly Rynek (Small Market Square)Bishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow)Oskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera)Tatra Mountains (Tatry)Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)Europeum Center for European CultureWolski Forest (Las Wolski)