11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Gubalowka funicular tickets
Admission for rafting
English speaking driver and tour leader while rafting
Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses
Guide in Zakopane
Food and drinks (other than cheese and water)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready 5 minutes before the departure and show your ticket to the driver.
The exact pick-up time will be confirmed one day earlier in the evening, via message.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Legendary Krakow
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Krakow: Zakopane and Dunajec Pontoon Rafting?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
From Krakow: Zakopane and Dunajec Pontoon Rafting
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursRaftingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKrakowWalking Tours - WroclawRafting - WroclawWalking Tours - WarsawRafting - WarsawWalking Tours - BudapestRafting - BudapestCategory
Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow (MOCAK)Galicia Jewish MuseumCzestochowaKrakow Pinball MuseumStained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu)Oskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera)Europeum Center for European CultureSt. Stanislaus Church (Skalka)Jama MichalikaMaly Rynek (Small Market Square)Ojców National Park (Ojcowski Park Narodowy)St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki)Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)Museum of Photography in Krakow (Muzeum Fotografii w Krakowie)Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)Historical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)Nowa HutaNiedzica Castle (Zamek Dunajec)Józef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)Cricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)