- Full-day tour of Auschwitz, Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine from Krakow
- Take a poignant tour of the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps and memorials
- Visit the UNESCO-listed salt mine of Wieliczka
- Great value tour includes entrance fees, lunch and hotel pick-up
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please add a remark and we will pick you up from any
accommodation (also Airbnb) located within Krakow City limits.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed to carry on the Museum grounds is 30 x 20 x 10 cm. You can always leave your belongings inside the bus which will be parked nearby.
- Please note that this tour is not available on: 25th of December, 1st of January, Easter Saturday afternoon, Easter Sunday and March of the Living Day.
- Please note that to reach the first level of the mine (64 meters underground), You have to descent a wooden stairway which has 378 stairs. After the tour, You will be taken up to the surface with a lift.
- Temperature in the Salt Mine is approximately 14 degrees C (57 degrees F), please wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mr.Shuttle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Day Trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine from Krakow including Lunch.
- "Make sure to wear running/walking shoes as you will be on your feet a lot!" See review
- "This tour is at a very fast pass and require a high degree of mobility, so be prepare, have water, comfortable clothes and shoes." See review
- "Be prepared as it is a long day and take plenty of water." See review