- Day trip to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum from Kraków
- See the remnants of the deadliest Nazi concentration and extermination camp
- Pay tribute to victims of the Holocaust
- Watch a documentary video on the bus ride to the camp
- Learn about the history and liberation of Auschwitz, now named a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Respectful way to explore the legacy of World War II in Poland
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the Cracow City Tours office on Matejko's Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you arrive, take a short bathroom break before beginning a 2-hour guided tour of the Auschwitz I site, which served as the one-time SS administrative center during World War II. Learn about the estimated 1.5 million Jews and other targeted people who were murdered here through a series of museum displays and live commentary from your guide. Headsets will be provided for groups of more than 10 people to ensure everyone can hear clearly.
Return to the bus for a short drive to the neighboring Auschwitz II-Birkenau site, where the majority of mass executions took place during the camp’s operation. Throughout the tour, you will see the remnants of prison barracks, gas chambers, a crematorium, and railroad tracks that have been preserved as a reminder of one of Europe's darkest chapters. After 1 hour at Auschwitz II-Birkenau, return to the bus for the drive back to Kraków.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer to assist them on the day
- Only small handbags/purses are allowed inside the museum, backpacks, rucksacks and larger bags may not be brought inside. Baggage left on the bus is at the owner's own risk
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY Malopolska PKS Sp. z o.o.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.