7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Make your visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum as easy as possible on this tour from Krakow. In a group limited to 12 people, travel to the former Nazi concentration camp in a comfortable bus before embarking on a shared guided tour of the complex. Hotel pickup in Krakow and headsets are included.
- Tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum from Krakow
- Make the experience of the camp as convenient as possible
- Tour the former concentration camp to learn about its history and see original features
- Hotel pickup in Krakow and headsets are included
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour in Auschwitz-Birkenau in English
Price included services of the Museum local guide, rental cost of headphones
Documentary movie subject to availability
Pick up from hotel between 7:30 - 9:30 to be confirmed
Meeting at your hotel, apartment etc.
Shared Transport maximum 8 people in the car to and from Auschwitz birkenua and return
Comfortable A/C minivan transportation with licensed driver
High quality, friendly and helpful English-speaking drivers
Masks for all guests available in our cars
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
all hotels apartments hostels in krakow
If your hotel/apartments is not listed please add a remark and we will pick you up from any.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Shared Transport door to door
1/17/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
1/1/2022 - 1/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 09:30 AM|
2/1/2022 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
6/2/2021 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note, that the maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the Auschwitz Museum & Memorial can not exceed dimensions: 30x20x10cm
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Two days before the tour we will send you exact pick up time from your location
- For all bookings made for 2021 for Auschwitz-Birkenau tour, we need surname and name of every participant (the same as in their ID or PASSPORT). If we will not get it, we will not be able to buy entrance tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum.
- Please make sure to bring with you to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, ID or PASSPORT, because the guards will ask about it before enter. Without it, you will not be able to enter the museum.
- Our cars will be disinfection before each service
- Mask and gloves for all guests available in our cars
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Krakow Auschwitz - Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How can I let you know where to pick me up?
A:We offer pick ups from most hotels. Let us know where you are staying in the 'Special Requirements' box in the Traveler Details section during checkout. Or you can let us know after booking by visiting 'Manage my Booking' and emailing us there.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Guided Tour from Krakow?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Guided Tour from Krakow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Guided Tour from Krakow?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Guided Tour from Krakow?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Also, make sure you pack your lunch and some drinks since the cafe there is extremely expensive (10zl for a KtiKat, 17zl for a drink, which is about 3x the regular price)." See review
- "Given that it’s a once in a lifetime visit, it’s advisable to use the best operators." See review
- "The site is a must for those who want to see what the crime of genocide means and how 20th century technology was used to implement it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Guided Tour from Krakow
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKrakowBus Tours - WroclawFull-day Tours - WroclawBus Tours - WarsawFull-day Tours - WarsawBus Tours - BudapestFull-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Krakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)Polish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)Great BarbicanJózef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)Krakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie)Krakow Water Park (Park Wodny Kraków)St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki)Dunajec River GorgeStained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu)Jama MichalikaEagle Pharmacy (Apteka pod Orlem)National MuseumWawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)Planty ParkTyniec Benedictine AbbeyTatra Mountains (Tatry)Jasna Góra Monastery (Klasztor na Jasnej Górze)Jagiellonian University (Uniwersytet Jagielloński)Maly Rynek (Small Market Square)Old Synagogue (Stara Synagoga)