- Auschwitz-Birkenau tour from Krakow
- Watch a film about the history of the Nazi concentration camps during WWII
- Visit the sites of Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM12:30 PM - 01:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM12:30 PM - 01:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed on the museum grounds is 30 x 20 x 10 centimeters (roughly 12 x 8 x 4 inches). You can always leave your belongings inside the bus which will be parked nearby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mr.Shuttle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I understand they tour thousands of people every day, so they have to keep the groups moving, but I wished the guide had allowed time for questions and contemplation of the scale of what occurred there." See review