- Auschwitz half-day trip from Krakow with an expert guide
- Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp and memorial
- Be one of the first groups to enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum
- Learn about the history of WWII, the Holocaust and the Nazi concentration camps
- Entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Bus stop Kiss and Ride (K+R)
What To Expect
Begin your half-day trip with pickup at your Krakow hotel or in the city’s Main Square. Accompanied by your local guide, travel out of the city to the town of Oswiecim. A documentary on the history of the Holocaust is available onboard for some insightful background before reaching the Auschwitz-Birkenau complex.
Your group is one of the first to enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum. Your guide explains the camp’s history in a sensitive manner as you tour the grounds and museum exhibitions, paying homage to the lives lost.
Your trip concludes with a drop-off in town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Eating, smoking, taking photographs inside the buildings and acting in a disruptive manner are forbidden at the site.
- Please note, that the maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the Auschwitz Museum & Memorial can not exceed dimensions: 30x20x10 cm.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please, wear comfortable shoes - the tour requires a lot of walking. Also take an umbrella or a raincoat with you in order to be prepared in case of rain (the majority of the tour will take place outside).
- Take you ID or passport as tickets to the museum are personal!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Cracow
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews