3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Enjoy a masterclass in Polish culture and cuisine from your private foodie guide as you roam the streets of Krakow’s scenic Old Town, snacking, sipping, and feasting. Discover typical homestyle restaurants, hidden gems, and authentic local bars, eat enough delicious food to make a full dinner, and wrap it all up with rounds of shots.
- Explore the bars and restaurants of Krakow’s scenic Old Town on foot
- Enjoy personalized insights into Polish cooking from your private guide
- Feast on a wealth of dishes, enough for a full dinner
- Savor authentic Polish drinks, including vodka
Saved to wishlist!
Traditional Polish Drink
Departure & Return
Rynek Główny 4, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for vegan or vegatarians
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Walks Krakow
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Full Polish Food & Vodka Experience?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Full Polish Food & Vodka Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowWalking Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawWalking Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Mt. Gubalówka Interactive Museum of Obwarzanek (Zywe Muzeum Obwarzanka)Jasna Góra Monastery (Klasztor na Jasnej Górze)CzestochowaGOjump KrakowJan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)St. Florian's Gate (Brama Floriańska)Eagle Pharmacy (Apteka pod Orlem)St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki)Chocholow (Chocholów) Planty ParkArchdiocesan Museum (Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Krakowie)Polish Pilots Park (Park Lotników Polskich) Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)Maly Rynek (Small Market Square)Tatra Mountains (Tatry)Stained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu)Old Synagogue (Stara Synagoga)EnergylandiaHome Army Museum (Muzeum AK)