- Full-day trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum from Krakow
- Travel to the UNESCO World Heritage Site with ease
- Hotel pickup and drop-off mean no getting lost
- Entrance fees and a guided tour of the former concentration camp are included
Departure & Return
100 m from The Main Market Square
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Break during the sightseeing takes around 10 minutes
- The service does not include lunch
- Museum is closed on the following dates: 1st of January, first day of Easter, 16th of April and 25th of December.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The maximum size of backpacks brought into the Museum cannot exceed dimensions 30x20x10 cm.
- For all bookings we need full names of all participants (same as in ID or passports). You will be also asked to have your ID during the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Cracow - Tours Shuttle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms