Departure & Return
In front of the building with Starowislna 65 plate on it.
What To Expect
Explore the various buildings of the Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau camps, passing beneath the ‘Arbeit macht frei’ sign at the main entrance, and visiting the original wooden barracks, the bathhouse, and the watchtower, as well as seeing the crematorium, gas chamber, and the Death Wall. Along the way, learn more about the history of the camp and how it became one of the most notorious of the Nazi Regime, hear about life in WWII-era Poland, and visit the on-site museum, which displays a moving collection of photographs, documents, and personal items belonging to the prisoners.
At the end of the visit, return to Krakow, where your tour ends back in the city center.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- A dress code is required to enter the museum. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Packed lunch recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Breaks during the tour are no longer than 10 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Providing name and surname of each traveler for the personalized tickets to the Auschwitz Museum is mandatory. Please confirm the details during booking process.
- Please note that each traveler must have valid ID or passport at the Auschwitz Museum.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escape2poland
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands