12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Opt for the ultimate white-water rafting experience on a tour that takes you to the exhilarating Class IV-V rapids of the Padas River near Kota Kinabalu. In order to save hours of transit time and avoid traffic jams, you’ll travel to Padas by train before you conquer one of Southeast Asia’s most exciting stretches of river.
- Satisfy an appetite for adventure during a white-water rafting experience
- A moderate fitness level is required for this high-octane experience
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Save hours of transit time by traveling on a train
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off from Kota kinabalu City Hotels
English Speaking River Guide
Set local Lunch
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sun block lotion, Towel, Sandal, Extra clothing for change
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that we will travel by oldest steam locomotive in Borneo, unexpected breaking down is quite frequent occurrence. In the event that the tour is cancelled due to train breaking down, our sales representative will communicate with you regarding a refund.
- Please note that maximum travelers of 15 persons is for transportation from hotel to the train station & vice versa.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Padas River White Water Rafting from Kota Kinabalu with Lunch ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Padas River White Water Rafting from Kota Kinabalu with Lunch ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Padas River White Water Rafting from Kota Kinabalu with Lunch ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Padas River White Water Rafting from Kota Kinabalu with Lunch ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKota KinabaluExtreme - SabahRafting - SabahWhite Water Rafting - SabahExtreme - SandakanRafting - SandakanWhite Water Rafting - SandakanExtreme - Puerto PrincesaRafting - Puerto PrincesaWhite Water Rafting - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota BeludManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreMari Mari Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)