12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pickup & Drop off
Land Transportation (Seat-In-Coach)
English/Chinese Speaking Guide
Additional charges of MYR 30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
Personal Travel Insurance
Any Items Not Mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Hotel Pick Up: 07:00hrs - 07:15hrs (Kota Kinabalu City Hotels)
• Actual pick up timing will be provided 1 day prior to your departure
• Additional charges of MYR 30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area. Payment upon pick up
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Borneo Tours & Events
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKota KinabaluFood Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahAudio Guides - SabahMarkets - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahFood Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanAudio Guides - SandakanMarkets - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanFood Tours - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaAudio Guides - Puerto PrincesaMarkets - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Kota BeludTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformMonsopiad Cultural Village