Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Mu Koh Angthong marine park trip by speedboat
- Snorkel at the base of limestone cliffs
- Paddle a kayak along an island coast
- Beach time on Mae Koh
- Hike to Emerald Lagoon
- Buffet lunch on the beach included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Koh Phangan
Departure & Return
Meet at Lomprayah office at Thong Sala Pier at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue to Mae Koh Island to paddle along the coastline in a sit-on-top kayak, then pause for a Thai-style buffet lunch near the marine park ranger station. Spend the early afternoon soaking up the paradise-island atmosphere on Mae Koh, with time to swim, snorkel, or sunbathe on the island’s white-sand beaches.
The final stop of the day is just a few minutes from Mae Koh by speedboat. A short hike up an island trail will earn you views of the Emerald Lagoon, or Talay Nai, a saltwater lake that’s surrounded by limestone cliffs and thick tropical forest. After the hike to Emerald Lagoon, begin the return trip to Koh Phangan by speedboat. This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff