Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Multiple departures available throughout the day
- Ocean views on the ferry cruise to Krabi
- Pre-booked and prepaid: stress-free end to your trip
- Hotel or airport drop-off in Krabi: no searching for taxis on arrival
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Get dropped off at the departure terminal of Krabi Airport.
Get dropped off at the bus terminal in Krabi Town from where you can take an ongoing bus to Bangkok or any other destination.
Get dropped off in the center of Krabi Town from where you can easily walk to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a maximum of 1 suitcase per passenger allowed on this shared transfer. If you have more luggage, please book an additional seat
- Please allow enough time between your arrival at Krabi Airport and the check-in time of your flight
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Let us know the hotel names for the drop-off service in Krabi Town
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The ferry was delayed, not a problem for our flight, but build in a good cushion of time." See review