Departure & Return
* Please call Kangaroo Island Odysseys at least 2 days prior to your tour to provide your accommodation pick up choice of either Aurora Ozone Hotel in Kingscote or Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge in American River.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 passengers and maximum of 8 is required for this tour to operate. Should numbers not be met, an alternate date or full refund will be offered.
- Minimum age for children is 8 years. Bookings with children under the age of 8 require a private charter.
- Please advise any special dietary or allergy information at time of booking. Requests once tour has commenced can not be catered for.
- Luggage limits are 15kgs per person as touring is in small 4WD's
- Camera supplies on Kangaroo Island are limited. Bring plenty of spare batteries for your camera or video recorder
- Please bring sunscreen, sun hat, comfortable walking shoes and casual/comfortable clothes also a warm top and a rain jacket can be required any time of year. Do not forget personal medication
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms