Departure & Return
Main car park, Wacky Stays & Llama Trekking, 12 Kowhai Ford Road, RD1, Kaikoura
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants are FREE, but must be carried in a backpack (which we can supply - please book in advance)
- Wheelchair accessible = 80% of the trek is accessible, the rest we can avoid to complete the trek.
- Stroller accessible = 80% of the trek is accessible, the rest we can avoid to complete the trek.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kaikoura Llama Trekking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms