Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Across the road from Coopers Catch fish and chip restaurant. Under the railway bridge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- A headset is provided with a microphone for communicating with your pilot
- Please call 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your booking +64 3 319 6609
- We recommend wearing covered shoes and bringing a warm jacket
- We recommend bringing your camera and sunglasses
- All passengers will be weighed before departure
- Your pilot in command will load helicopter based on weight and balance
- All flights are subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers. Please see our website for full terms and conditions
- If the weather does not allow you to fly, we will be happy to rebook you for a later time if your travel schedule allows. Alternatively your voucher can be used at one of our other helicopter bases in Wellington or Christchurch
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring any medication that you may need on the flight
- You are welcome to bring a facemask to wear
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kaikoura Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized