Are you interested in?
Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu) Tours
438 Tours & Activities
148 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
489 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You will see a lot in a short time with this half day tour designed to maximize a short stay in Bali. Start with a tasting at a coffee plantation, followed by a relaxing stop at lovely Padang Padang Beach. After that, tour the sea temple of Uluwatu and be treated to a traditional Kecak dance show.
- Enjoy some to Bali’s highlights on this half day tour
- Taste coffee where it is harvested at the plantation
- Includes round-trip transportation from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
All Fees and Taxes
Entrance fee padang- padang beach IDR15k/ pp, Uluwatu temple IDR 50k/ pp and Kecak dance IDR150k/pp
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at your hotel covered area like, kuta , Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Nusa Dua and denpasar area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smart Bali Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Uluwatu Sunset and Kecak Dance Tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Uluwatu Sunset and Kecak Dance Tours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Uluwatu Sunset and Kecak Dance Tours?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uluwatu Sunset and Kecak Dance Tours?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20448P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJimbaranShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaHalf-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Nusa DuaBus Tours - Nusa DuaPorts of Call Tours - Nusa DuaHistorical Tours - Nusa DuaHalf-day Tours - Nusa DuaCategory