10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Private Transportation in Air Conditioned Van
Local, Balinese, English-Speaking Guide
100% Money Back Guarantee & Easy Cancellation
All Fees and Taxes
Cold, Damp Towel
Pick Up and Drop Off at Your Hotel Lobby
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Provide us the name of your hotel and our driver will pick you up in the lobby and drop you off at the end of the tour.
7/23/2019 - 5/23/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Trekking Exploration
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ubud Temples, Waterfalls, Rice Terraces & Balinese Culture?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ubud Temples, Waterfalls, Rice Terraces & Balinese Culture?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ubud Temples, Waterfalls, Rice Terraces & Balinese Culture?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ubud Temples, Waterfalls, Rice Terraces & Balinese Culture?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 64191P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJimbaranFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaFood Tours - Nusa DuaBus Tours - Nusa DuaMarkets - Nusa DuaHistorical Tours - Nusa DuaFull-day Tours - Nusa DuaPlantation Tours - Nusa DuaCategory