10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Tour guide
Pick-up and drop-off
Swing @Tegalalang 200K IDR (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua and Ubud. An extra charge applies from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben (150K per person), and Candidasa (100K per person). The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accompany certified tour guides and discover local hints
- Enjoy trips which are available every day and last minute
- Explore hand-picked trips that have been personally curated by us
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TripGuru
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ubud Private Tour: Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terraces and more?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ubud Private Tour: Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terraces and more?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ubud Private Tour: Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terraces and more?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ubud Private Tour: Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terraces and more?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 92163P128
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeMarketsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJimbaran4WD Tours - BaliFood Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliExtreme - BaliMarkets - BaliFull-day Tours - Bali4WD Tours - KutaFood Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaBus Tours - KutaExtreme - KutaMarkets - KutaFull-day Tours - Kuta4WD Tours - Nusa DuaFood Tours - Nusa DuaSporting Events - Nusa DuaBus Tours - Nusa DuaExtreme - Nusa DuaMarkets - Nusa DuaFull-day Tours - Nusa DuaCategory