8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver/guide
All Fees and Taxes
Tips / Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off available for hotel in Kuta,Legian,Uluwatu,Jimbaran ,Nusa Dua,Sanur, Benoa, Sawangan, Kampial, Pecatu, Balangan,Uluwatu,Kedonganan,Seminyak,Kerobokan,Batubelig,Canggu,Petitenget,Denpasar,Ubud,Sukawati,Ida bagus mantra and Gianyar regency.
Pick up other than the area may cost additional charges
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest & Art Village Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest & Art Village Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest & Art Village Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest & Art Village Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 106176P75
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJimbaranKutaSeminyakFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliMarkets - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaMarkets - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaFood Tours - Nusa DuaBus Tours - Nusa DuaNature and Wildlife - Nusa DuaMarkets - Nusa DuaHistorical Tours - Nusa DuaFull-day Tours - Nusa DuaCategory