7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Feel the rush of the river on this adrenaline-fueled white water rafting experience. Journey along the Telaga Waja River, and see the stunning natural backcountry and native wildlife from a different perspective. This intimate small group tour will let you experience the thrill of rafting. After the ride, sit back and enjoy lunch overlooking the surrounding valley and rice fields, and enjoy the shower and changing rooms provided. BMW Rafting Bali is proudly a locally owned company and offers a variety of languages to suit your needs.
- Family friendly tour: suitable for children ages 9 and above
- Safety first: international standard safety equipment provided and insurance included
- Getting there is easy: pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Small group tour: maximum of 9 people participate
Saved to wishlist!
Sharing pick up transfer
Professional river rafting guide
International standard safety equipment
Shower and changing room facilities
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time nusa dua , jinbaran, kuta, seminyak area 7.30 am
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring: sunscreen, camera, and change of cloth
- Minimum age is 9 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PT. Cosmo Bali Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing Telaga Waja White River Rafting Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing Telaga Waja White River Rafting Adventure?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amazing Telaga Waja White River Rafting Adventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursStand Up PaddleboardingSporting EventsWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJimbaran4WD Tours - BaliStand Up Paddleboarding - BaliSporting Events - BaliWater Tours - BaliExtreme - BaliFull-day Tours - Bali4WD Tours - KutaStand Up Paddleboarding - KutaSporting Events - KutaWater Tours - KutaExtreme - KutaFull-day Tours - Kuta4WD Tours - Nusa DuaStand Up Paddleboarding - Nusa DuaSporting Events - Nusa DuaWater Tours - Nusa DuaExtreme - Nusa DuaFull-day Tours - Nusa DuaCategory