6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Visit the southwestern tip of Bali on a private day trip that includes Uluwatu Temple at sunset. A personal guide accompanies you to the clifftop Hindu temple to explain the kecak dance performed there. Afterward, you’re whisked away to Jimbaran Bay for a fresh seafood dinner. Transport from your hotel is done by private vehicle, making the journey more relaxed.
- Watch the setting sun from Uluwatu Temple, one of Bali’s most revered temples
- A personal guide explains the Hindu fire dance and more at a kecak performance
- Complete the private tour with a BBQ seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay
- Travel between attractions in the comfort of a private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
All Fees and Taxes
Entrance fee at Uluwatu temple IDR 50k/ Pax, Kecak dance IDR150k/ pax
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Departure must be on time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guides Today
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Uluwatu Sunset And Kecak Dance Tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Uluwatu Sunset And Kecak Dance Tours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Uluwatu Sunset And Kecak Dance Tours?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Uluwatu Sunset And Kecak Dance Tours?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJimbaranShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaHalf-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Nusa DuaBus Tours - Nusa DuaPorts of Call Tours - Nusa DuaHistorical Tours - Nusa DuaHalf-day Tours - Nusa DuaCategory