- See New York City from a fresh perspective
- Go kayaking with Manhattan views
- Learn new paddling skills
- Admire sunset views of the Statue of Liberty
Departure & Return
Please check in at our Kiosk located on Marin Blvd. You can store your belongings in our lockers while you paddle. If you are driving, the marina offers $5 parking in the big lot. You will need to arrive early to pay for parking at the marina office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Paddle Jersey City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by NYC 1-Hour Skyline & Sunset Kayaking Adventure .