2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you've always wanted to understand wine, nothing compares to a beginner-friendly guided tasting, with a sommelier leading the discussion. With this wine tasting experience in historic Hoboken, you get all that—and more—with wine tastings, and food pairings, included in the price. On your wine tour visit two restaurants, taste homemade mozzarella, and stop by a wine shop to learn how to read bottle labels like an old pro.
- Take a sommelier-led wine tasting tour around historic Hoboken, New Jersey
- Taste six wines, and learn about food pairings and blind tasting techniques
- Enjoy a more personal experience, since the tour has no more than 12 guests
- Get great inclusions, with wine, food tastings, and shop discount provided
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
423 Bloomfield St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
Inside the restaurant
1450 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pair Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingJersey CityFood Tours - New JerseyWine Tastings - New JerseyWalking Tours - New JerseyCategory